Friday, August 23, 2019

And off we go!

The last few years have been an adventure, but sadly weren't able to be properly documented here.  My apologies for anyone with FOMO, but yeah, you missed out.  Moving on though, I'm off to find my Way.  

So here we go.  I will be hiking (walking) the Camino de Santiago.  As is the case with most things I do, there were some last minute complications, so don't be surprised if this series is interrupted periodically with pictures of other places and unrelated adventures.  Given my writing history, it kinda makes sense.  No? 

Since I am trying to keep my pack weight down, this trip sadly won't include super high quality photography, but I hope it will include high quality photo subjects which make up for cell phone travel photos, and reduced verbiage.  

Until next time, I hope this video of me preparing for departure will hold you over: 


Shout out to Urban Axes Boston




No comments:

Post a Comment