Monday, May 23, 2011

Hight Sensitivity with Low Specificity

Hello All,

I'm running a little low on internet, so I can't leave you with a nice long post today.  Hopefully soon.  However, I did want to update something and let you know I'm alive and well.  In fact, I've been riding around the national park lately and while I'm REALLY good at spotting things .... I'm not always so good at spotting animals.  About half of the animals I think I find turn out to be downed trees, rotting logs or one of the numerous termite hills (those things are HUGE!!!!).  Anywho, enjoy a sight from my last trip:

2 comments:

  1. Zebras! That's so cool! Temperature check in Kenya at present? Things are starting to heat up in Southern Turkey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's hotter there than here. The hottest it gets here is about 85. I'm imagining it was about 80-85 yesterday and today it's only 72ish (if you believe the internet), but it feels warmer since I tend to wear long pants/skirts and short or long sleeves as opposed to tank tops.

    ReplyDelete